Employee Wellness Program – On Track for Health
The State of Colorado wants to make reaching your wellness goals easy and attainable. We are pleased to offer employees
enrolled in Kaiser or Cigna a wellness program to support your healthy lifestyle.
Our wellness program can help you:
- Develop healthy goals
- Make positive lifestyle changes
- Utilize free wellness coaches and programs
- Manage and reduce health care costs
- Lead a healthier life
- Explore wellness information and resources
- Maintain preventive visits
- Quit smoking through Cigna’s free cessation program
Participating in the Wellness Program earns discounts toward your medical premiums for next year. Participate in activities
online by going to www.colorado.gov/wellness and following these steps:
- Complete a health assessment and create your health wish list.
- Participate in healthy activities to earn points.
- Collect your $20 monthly discount by completing activities by the annual deadline (June 14, 2021).
Make sure you check the website often to take full advantage of the program. New hires will only be required to complete
a health assessment by the end of the quarter that they are hired in order to receive the incentive.
Wellness Programs for Cigna Members
Participation in a Cigna medical plan comes with its perks. See below for a variety of wellness programs just for Cigna members.
Healthy Pregnancies Healthy Babies
The Cigna Healthy Pregnancy app was developed to support you through your entire pregnancy.
The app allows you to actively manage your pregnancy, from understanding issues and symptoms, to locating resources in your area. Use the Cigna Healthy Pregnancy app to:
- Contact a Cigna coach or case manager
- Learn about program completion incentives
- Look up symptoms and health issues
- Track your weight
- Organize a list of talking points for your next doctor visit
- View education video’s about baby’s development
- Utilize the Baby Boost relaxation tool
- Get daily tips, updates, and inspirational quotes
To get started, download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and enter your due date and myCigna user ID and password.
Free Breast Pump
Pumping breastmilk can help you provide milk for your baby while apart. Eligible Cigna plan members get a breast pump at no additional cost once they reach the 28th week of pregnancy. No prescription needed unless you are ordering a hospital grade pump. You also have the option to purchase upgrades and accessories at a discounted rate.
To order you breast pump, contact CareCentrix at 877-320-2301 or go online at www.medeladelivers.com.
Cigna members have access to the Active&Fit Direct program, allowing access to choose from over 10,000 fitness centers nationwide for a discounted rate of $25 a month (after $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
Active&Fit Direct offers:
- Online map and searchable directory for finding a location near you
- Free guest pass to try out a fitness center before enrolling (where available)
- An option to switch locations to ensure you find the right fit
- Online educational resource library
To take advantage of this benefit, log in to www.mycigna.com, and click on Discount Program – Healthy Rewards > Fitness & Mind/Body > Fitness Club and Equipment Discounts > Learn More.
Healthy Rewards Discount Program
Cigna members have access to the Healthy Rewards discount program. Use your ID when you pay and save money! Get discounts on the health products and programs you use every day for:
- Weight management and nutrition
- Vision and hearing care
- Alternative medicine
- Healthy lifestyle
To start saving, visit www.mycigna.com or call (800) 244-6224.